Sunday, October 14, 2007

Do The Cocomotion With Me!!

I love this machine!! Greatest thing ever!! If you love hot chocolate at the perfect temperature this is your new best friend!! I have had this for a couple of years and I just brought it out becuase I was in the mood for some smooth hot chocolate running down my throat!! Mom and Bob have one also and I know that they love theirs as well!! However, they do not get to use theirs nearly as often as we do!! They sale these puppies at Wolly World... AKA Wal-Mart, I found a link if anyone wants more info!! http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1894448 Well worth the investment, especially with little kiddos.... Their hot chocolate will never be to hot!! Enjoy!! I hope we all have a warm rest of the year!!

5 comments:

JoAlice said...

Well......if you just pulled your CocoMotion out, I am ahead of you. We've had hot chocolate at least twice since I came home from Michigan a week ago. It is now a permanent fixture on our counter until spring. :o) I thought about taking it with me to Kelli's but my bags were pretty packed! Yes, I love the machine......and I usually only put in a couple ounces of water and the rest milk. Very smooth and creamy tasting! :o)

Kelli said...

I don't have one of those machines but it looks fun! Cory is an apple cider kind of guy!

Jared Autrey said...

Yeah, yeah... we got one of those for Christmas last year... absolutley fantastic!!

Rogers Family said...

Not sure if this is something we would use in az but it looks like an awesome little gadget to have!! i will say i did have some at your moms place when we stayed there during christmas break!!! i will say it was the best i ever had.

Leslie said...

We have ha done for years and we LOVE IT!