Monday, October 1, 2007

Say Cheese!!


Josh and Hailey thought it would be funny to close their eyes for the picture!! I am so glad that they were so entertained by it! I still think it is a great picture of the two of them!! I tease Hailey about her shoes in her hands.. I said I cannot believe you were smelling your shoes while I was taking a picture!! She just laughed at me!! She is such a cutie and she loves being around her dad!! When she comes over on the weekends she cannot wait for Josh to get home so that they can play!! She has a couple of favorites, however, she loves her little Dr. Kit that she got awhile back!! She loves for us to play patient while she tries to cure us!! We usually take smarties for medication... surprisingly we always feel better!! Nothing beats a good rush of sugar!! She prefers to be called Dr. G and her bedroom is the hospital.... I chuckle to myself just thinking about it!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Very cute daddy and daughter moment!