Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just Around The Cornor!!

After dinner tonight I was debating what to do with my time... Since the house was all clean and the last of the laundry was in the washer and dryer I was racking my brain! I decided that tonight would be a perfect night for homemade chocolate chip cookies!! YUMMY!!! As I was getting all of the ingredients out and onto the counter I wanted nothing more than to listen to Christmas carols! Much to my surprise I have no holiday cds! Bummer!! Here we are not even to Halloween and I want to listen to Christmas music!! Maybe it is because the stores are already starting to play games with my mind! I cannot believe that holiday decorations are already out! Every year they seem to come out earlier and earlier... I bet in about 5 years they will just be left out year round!! Needless to say I made my cookies and I rocked out to Enya... Okay I did not rock out but it was up pretty loud!! I love having a house that enables me to listen to my music loud and dance around the floor without neighbors banging broom stick handles on the ceiling!! I am so ready for the holiday season!!! Less than 2 months!!!

6 comments:

JoAlice said...

So I can totally see you "rocking" out to the music. Enya, by the way, was a good choice! Bob started laughing the other night for no reason. When I asked him what was funny, he said he had a quick vision of you sliding down the stairs with the pillow stuffed in your footed pajamas. Of course then we talked about how YOU went stir crazy stuck in the house during the blizzard! Glad you weren't here to go through this with us although it could have been fun to have you entertain us.

Rogers Family said...

I agree with your mom.. You could entertain anyone.. You are so awesome!! How did your yummy cookies turn out?

Kimberly Giardino said...

My cookies were fantabulous!!!!

Leslie said...

Every year I download songs and burn them to a CD just for Christmas. I LOVE Christmas music and am always sad to put the CD's away... :)

Leslie said...

Oh, and Enya is the BEST music to be mellow to!

Kelli said...

Matilyn & Ethan watched the Polar Express yesterday and we've been listening to church hymns and Christmas music in the car! You have to love it.