Monday, October 1, 2007

Hair, Hair, Hair!!

Every so often I like to switch the hairstyle... I need my haircut in the worst way!! However, I have been trying something different lately!! I kind of like it!! I have never been the type to pin the bangs straight back but I took a leap and it is growing on me!! Also I have enjoyed scrunching the hair to give it a little more body!! Change is good!!! I think it gives me a little more attitude!!! I can blame it on the hair!! The reason why I share this is because Kelli does not live close by and I can trust her to let me know what she thinks.... So Kelli, here is your chance!! Let me know!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I know you didn't ask me, but I like it! It's cute! I do my hair like that for work sometimes and get complimented alot. So I think it is pretty popular right now to do that to your hair. :)

Rogers Family said...

You are so Beautiful no matter what.. I think it is stinking cute!! I love you girl!!!

Kelli said...

It is cute hair. Are you going to let it keep growing?