Monday, October 29, 2007

I Lo Lo Lo Lo Love......

Call me crazy, call me weird, call me whatever floats your boat but I am in love with Febrezes new line of "Limited Edition" scents!! Our home can go from smelling like nothing to "Autum Spice and Crisp" or their newest "Mountain Pine and Snow" all in the slow click of a trigger!!! I love it!! I am using the Mountain Pine and Snow right now and it smells like I am up in the mountains in some cozy little cabin... I can close my eyes and just imagine I am in front of a warm crackling fireplace snuggled up on the couch reading a great book without a care in the world!!! Awwww... Heaven!! If anyone wants to come visit me in my little cabin, just close your eyes and drop on by!!

4 comments:

JoAlice said...

Kimberly......I don't even know what to say. You are totally nuts! You certainly put smiles and laughter into our lives! I know the cabin you are talking about. It's good to get away even when you can't "really" get away!

Kelli said...

I don't know Mom, it sounds like a Southwest commercial to me! Just teasing! Kimberly, it is nice to have little things in life that make us happy.

Leslie said...

You guys are funny... haha. Kimberly, I can understand how you would love those. I have certain candles that I just LOVE. What is so funny about your moms and Kelli's comments is that Kelli can talk like that too! You guys are more alike than you know. IT's just something cute you must have in common! :)

Rogers Family said...

I am burning Mulled Harvest Gold Canyon candle right now and it makes me think that it is Cold outside when really it is 90 degrees outside.. Must be nice to actually use blankets..