Saturday, October 13, 2007

The 411!!!

I was on a serious mission this morning... CLEAN THE GARAGE OUT!! With winter sneaking upon us I really wanted to get our cars into it!! I was out thre forever it seemed like getting everything put away and thrown away... Josh bought a shop vac a couple of months ago and it became my new best friend!! I love it!! While cleaning out the garage I noticed some cars at the neighbors house... A woman walked outside and I asked them if they needed any boxes since I noticed them carrying some inside the house... The woman was Jen's mom. She told me what had happened... Apparently Jen (our neighbor) had been really sick for quite sometime... She had liver failure and that is what she died from... Not suicide!! I feel much better knowing that it was natural causes. They believe that she died on Monday night and it was not until the mom and sister went over on Wednesday that they found her! I just wanted to set it all straight as to what happened!! I guess I should not jump so quickly to conclusions!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

As sad as it is, I'm so grateful you are 100% better now knowing it was natural causes. You should offer a baked good or something for the funeral.