Sunday, October 21, 2007

On Vacation!!

Josh, Hailey and I are here in good ol' Rapid City, SD... We are having a great time and we are enjoying spending time with Grandma and Grandpa aka papa!! I have taken a lot of pictures, however, I am unable to upload them here at their house!! We are leaving here on Tuesday so I will certainly have a lot to brag, I mean, blog about!! It has been quite chilly!! We left Denver at 8:30 on Friday night... It was nice for Hailey because she was able to sleep about 5 of the 6 hours we were driving!! What a trooper!! I hope everyone is doing well!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm excited to see pictures of your trip! How long has it been since the Giardinos saw Hailey? I'm sure you are having a blast.

Kimberly Giardino said...

Last time they saw her was October of 2005!! She is having a blast here!!