Thursday, September 13, 2007

TGIF!!!

Well almost..... I am thrilled that tomorrow is Friday!! This week went by crazy fast however, it seemed to linger at the same time.... Is that possible?!?! I am so used to the time changing back in October but they decided not to change it back until November!!! I am ready to fall back!! I love getting that extra hour of sleep!!! I am most excited about the thought of possibly being able to sleep in on Saturday morning!! YEAH!!! It will probably only be until 8:00 or so but that is much better than 6:30!!! I hope all of you have a great weekend!!! Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts!!


12 days and counting :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Is 12 days and counting for your braces? Enjoy your weather for sure. I didn't know times aren't changing until November. I'm not use to that anyway so wish me luck!