Monday, January 4, 2010

Colton's Room!!

This has certainly been a work in progress but I must say I am very happy with the way it has come together!! We still need to get some things up on the wall so it does not look so bare!! We both put a lot of hard work into this room and the results have paid off!!! I am so grateful for a friend who allowed me to barter babysitting for a crib, glider, changing table, 2 full boxes of clothes and a jumper-roo!!! All of that for 2 over nights with 4 year old twin boys!!! Not bad at all!! I redid the glider, well just the cushions!! Trust me it is nothing fancy and if you ever come to visit please do not look at the backside!!!! However, it holds up and looks good! I will have more pictures as the decorations are set in place!!!

4 comments:

JoAlice said...

So cute!!! Save some decorating for me!

Kelli said...

It does look really cute! Yay! Now where's the baby? Hee hee!

Amber said...

Awww! Colton is going to be one lucky little boy! Such a cute room! And was that Paddington Bear I saw on the rocking chair? I haven't seen one of those cute little guys since who knows when. So cute!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Yes it certainly is Paddington!! When my grandmother passed away a couple of years ago that is one thing I wanted!!! I am not sure where they got it but I know it has been around for years!!! Still has the little tag that says "Please look after this bear"