Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Reward!!!

Alas we have made it through the first week of our challenge!!! Yippy!!! Not only does that mean 9 weeks to go, it also means that I have another notch in my pregnancy weeks!!! Whew!! This is going by really fast! I feel as though I was just blogging about us expecting, then telling you it was a boy, then letting you know that all was well with his health and now..... drum roll, we have about 4 weeks left!! Aside from all of my goals that I have thrown out there this week; I think after Colton comes and I feel comfortable back to my old self, I may just treat myself to a cute outfit!!

Basically I have lived out of my scrubs, one pair of jeans (That I absolutely love) a pair of cords and some church dresses!!! I am thrilled that I have been able to wear most of my non maternity tops since maternity tops never fit me properly!! However, in these next 4 weeks I may need to start wearing them!!

Thank you all for keeping up with me this week as I had to journal so much!! I think now I can get back into the grove of updating our family!!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

It would be so fun if you reward yourself with a cute outfit while I am still in CO!!! Fun for me!
Doing this 10 week challenge really does seem to make the days go by faster. I look forward so much, HONESTLY...to each day's new challenge!!

Kelli said...

So are you going to start walking this week? Even if its a little each day?