Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My To Dos....!!!

Not really my to do list but I am taking off today so that I can get our house in order!! In order enough that my mom will not think we live like a bunch of monkeys.... Ok that is an over statement!! They house is usually pretty clean.... Just needs to be straightened up! Tomorrow I have my last dr's appointment before the big day next week!!! I will keep you all posted!! Last night Colton was moving constantly.... I thought by now they run out of room, seriously he has plenty of room to roll, stretch, kick and whatever else he feels like doing in there!!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

He's probably made up his own version of tennis, tether ball and bungee jumping with your different parts and pieces. He'll probably come into this world wearing boxing gloves.