Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Baby Blues!!!

Dr. Stimmel got the entire staff pedicures for Christmas along with other fun little things!! Ihave been saving my certificate which is very unusual for me to do!! Friday my friend/ co-worker asked if I wanted to go with her to get our toes and fingernails painted!! Of course!! Now that I know we do not have much longer before baby Cotlon arrives!! I stole the idea from my dear friend Pam who had her toes painted blue when her oldest was born!! I think it was a great idea and the make me smile every time I look down!! My feet and ankles are beginning to swell at different times during the day so it was great to be able to get pampered!!! This salon did such a great job! If you live in the Highlands Ranch area I would highly reccomend them!!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Very cute. Wear open toe shoes so it doesn't wear off before Colton gets here!!