Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Food Diary!!

Here was the challenge for today.... We were supposed to keep track of everything that was eaten!! Oh boy!!! I know I that I was supposed to remember my portions but really all I could think about was getting the food into my belly!!! Colton lets me know when he is hungry, and it is often!!

Breakfast-
Graham Crackers and milk (yummy) woke him right up!

Mid morning snack-
Toasted English muffin with butter
A whole bag of baby carrots with ranch dressing!!! Seriously this kid is going to have great vision!!

Lunch-
Ham and turkey sandwich with cheese
Nilla Waffers
2 Cheese sticks
Small cup of vanilla and chocolate mixed ice cream

Afternoon Snack-
About 5 super mini candy bars
Yogurt

Around Dinner Time-
Bagel
Orange Pineapple Juice
Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard (See if I remembered all that I ate during the day or wrote it down I would have remembered I already had little candy bars and an ice cream cup!!! Shame on me!!!

I had lots of water to drink!! No sodas!! Yeah for me!!! I still have another ham and turkey sandwich in the fridge left over from lunch... I always pack 2 because I usually have one on the drive home!! That will probably be eaten before going to bed as well!! I promise I am not a little piggy!! You all just caught me on a day where I had somewhat of an appetite! Good thing I did not have to journal when I ate the whole bag of little powdered doughnuts!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Mmmmm....doughnuts.... I would probably eat the whole bag too, and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant. :-)

JoAlice said...

Your post just made me laugh all the way through it! As Lyn would say....."Too funny!"
I'm sure you will do great on this 10 week challenge!