Thursday, January 7, 2010

My 3 Fitness Goals!!!

Here we are another day and I get to tell you all what my fitness goals are for 2010!! As I was talking to my mom I mentioned that the one fitness goal I have is getting a baby out of me!! She laughed!! However, if I had to pick 3 fitness goals they would be.....

1- Take stairs when available!!

2- Get back into a cardio routine!! However, this will have to wait awhile as I do not want to push myself to hard in the next couple of weeks!!!

3- Text more... My fingers need some good workouts!! Just goofing!!! For now I will say turn my house cleaning into a fitness routine.... You know sweep with sass!! When my mind is thinking clearly I am sure I will come up with a good number three!!! Maybe it is to just get more sleep!!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Good goals but seriously I think you text enough. :o)