Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goals For 2010

Along with the challenge posted on This and That blog site we were asked us to write down 3 goals for 2010! Personal goals, I believe 3 nutritional goals are for tomorrow! So here they are.....

1- Become organized! Not only in my personal life but with things all around me! Josh would appreciate if I could conquer this one!!!

2- Come February get back to working out!! I have motivation!!!

3- Be a better wife and friend!! This is not something I lack but it is always good to improve upon!! I think that working on this goal in particular I may lose myself in the service of others!!

I challenge you to come up with 3 personal goals!!! Let me know how it goes!!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

You have great goals Kimberly!!! I know you will acheive them!

Christina said...

Just a quick note- if you are planning on nursing, you should maybe wait to start working out as that can decrease your milk supply. But don't worry, you burn more caleries a day nursing then you would by working out!