Friday, January 8, 2010

What I Hope To Accomplish!!

There are so many things that I hope to accomplish this year!! However, I get to tell you 3 of them!!

1- Keep my sanity!! After this month I know that things are going to be a lot different around here!! Good different and I hope that I can keep myself balanced!!

2- Keep a cleaner home!! I do a pretty good job but there are times when it all slips away from me!! I know that I get a pass somewhat being pregnant but that excuse is only good for a little while!!

3- Be a better person all around!! I need to not be so hard on myself and roll with the punches!! I am excited for our new adventures!! I am excited that you all get to be there to experience them with us!!

Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Good goals Kimberly. Yep! Life will be totally different for you but in such a great way!!! You will also learn that priorities will change.....hold your little baby or clean the bathroom??? Always choose to hold your baby!!