Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh The Things That Make Me Happy!!!!

If you are not participating in the challange posted on the http://kellis-thisandthat.blogspot.com/ I would encourage you to at least think of all the things that make you happy!!! (Truly Happy) We were asked to list 5.... I know my list could go on longer as most of ours could, but here are the 5 things that make me truly happy!!!

Being with Josh!!! He makes me laugh constantly... At times I am not sure of his humor but I love it and I love him for it!! I think he is a wonderful man and an amazing father!! I know he is so excited for his little guy to arrive!!

Having Hailey in our home!! She is such a sweet little girl and has such a great personality!! I am grateful for the relationship that she and I have and know that it only will get better in time!!

Children!! There is something about children in general that make me happy!! When I see a baby in the room I light up!! I love the way they are so innocent and so forgiving!! I am grateful for my job where I get to rise to the challenge of working with them daily!!

My family!! I love my family dearly (Josh's included)!! Even though they are so far away and I miss them very much I know they are just a phone call away and I can talk to them whenever I want.... Even if it is several times a day!! I am so grateful for my mom who is willing to come and spend 3 weeks with our family to help out and take care of little Colton once he arrives!! Thank you thank you in advance!!

Friends!! I am grateful to have an amazing support system of friends around me!! It is nice to know there are so many wonderful people around to help especially knowing family is not here!! I know that we are well taken care of and that people are mindful of us!! I never realized how important a friendship really was until these past couple of years!!!

There you have it!!! I encourage all of you to think about things that make you happy!! You can report but you do not have to!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Great list. I'm love that you have such a love for children. Do you think it would be the same after spending a week in our house with day care?

JoAlice said...

It's not like you needed to twist my arm to come and help you and a new baby!! (I know I'll be coming back home to someone who will miss me tremendously and I'll be glad to be back home, but I can tell you now it will be tough to leave a little grandson behind!!)