Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Rory"

We have a cat named Rory he is such a sweet cat and has been a good addition to our home! We got him about 4 months ago and I do not think I have ever blogged about him! Rory loves to play with Dash the cat across the street... They are about the same age! We watched Dash while our neighbors were on vacation over the holidays!! Dash got to spend the week at our house!! They had so much fun together!! Last night while going over to Jim and Robins to see if they wanted to come to dinner with us..... I opened the door and guess who was sitting outside waiting to be let in.... Dash! I laughed so hard because it was like a child coming over to play with a kid!!! It was almost as if he was saying.... I can cross the street without my mom and dad's help! It was hilarious!!! They played for quite awhile last night!! It was comical telling Robin that Dash had come over to play if she was wondering where he had run off to!!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

I can see it in my mind. You'll have to be careful Dash doesn't have too much fun at your house....next time he shows up he'll have his backpack with him filled with all his "sleepover" items. Can't wait to meet Rory! (and Dash). I love that your "ticker" is less than 20 days for Colton's arrival!

Kimberly Giardino said...

I got home from work today and guess who was waiting outside again.... Dash!!! They are best buds!! Rory cries at the door for awhile when he leaves!