Monday, January 4, 2010

Nutritional Goals!!!!

I hope you are not all getting tired of reading all my personal insights!! I figure if I write them all down for you to read I am held to a higher standard to uphold them!! I am contemplating what I want to do better for myself nutritionally and what will be the easiest as we have a little one coming soon!!!

1- My biggest goal for this year is to bring my lunch to work more often. I really need to cut back on how many times I eat out! I am not saying I do it all the time, however, bringing my lunch would be best for me!!

2- Drink more water!! I love to drink water but there will be days that go by and I swear I have not had as much as I should!!

3- Fruits and veggies are my friends!! I love to eat fruit but I need to do it more often!! While in Arizona I loved picking the fresh oranges from my grandpas orange tree!! Oh they were delicious!!! YUMMY!!!!

There you go!!! I am on my way!!! Brought my lunch today, I am drinking water and I have already had carrots and a banana!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Um, hello? Nana & Grandpa's oranges were YUMMY this year? I want some!

JoAlice said...

Sounds good. I agree with Kelli...those oranges were sooo good! Good luck with your goals!!!