Sunday, January 17, 2010

Very Spoiled!!

I could not even begin to think of another word to describe the title of this post!!! Yesterday was our 3rd and final shower before the big day!! I have to say a huge thank you to Amy, Kelli and Pam for 3 amazing showers!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I cannot say it enough!!! Thank you all who came to the showers it was great seeing all of you!! I am a little slow at getting some of the cards out but they will be on their way shortly!! All we need now is our little baby to arrive!! 19 days, wow!!! It really has yet to sink in that we will be having a little one in the house!! I saw the car seat and stroller downstairs this morning and it still felt awkward, but in a good way!! It will be very real soon enough!!!

Thank you again to everyone!!! Thank you for all of your love and support!!!

No comments: